Friday 6 January 2017

Oral presentation - the final hurdle!

Hello bloggers!

So close but yet so far to the finish line!
However after today a huge weight has been lifted and I can finally breathe again haha!
So for the oral presentation, I have read the hand book and reader 7 which I found had some useful tips;
Only 1 min per slide - I didn't know this but it will help the audience stay engaged.
Not much info per slide - a tip I did already know but it's good to be reminded - so the audience doesn't feel overwhelmed with info
Main key points which is to be put into the presentation are
 
"introduction, evaluation of the inquiry tools, your main findings, andthe critical reflection of the whole process; both the Critical Review and theProfessional Artefact can be used as content for your presentation." - took from the handbook :)


I will use powerpoint to create my presentation and have notes in which I can follow so I don't have to keep turning around to see the bullet points.

Hope this helps someone!

Jess x


1 comment: