Thursday 15 October 2015

My first blog!

So .. Finally got round to writing my first blog after the first campus session which really helped clear up everything I was worried about, especially after talking to a Module 3 student :)

I was really worried about writing my first blog; I guess as performers we feel like we are always getting judged and want everything to be perfect. As performers, well from my experience, I'm used to getting text and reading it rather than writing it and letting other people read it. All of these put together was a little terrifying.

At the first campus session we learnt a lot about reflecting upon ourselves, reflecting on what we do and what we have done. When I applied for the course, I already knew what I wanted to learn about and what I wanted to write my enquiry about however, after listening to module 2 and 3 students and hearing their ideas on what they want to do, it has made me more open minded on what I may end up doing. Being open minded is one of the qualities you need for reflection along with wholehearted-ness and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment