Sunday 18 October 2015

Task 1a. Professional CV

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5D6Cno1pAnUDR4UTljTFRQREk/view?usp=sharing

So I'm not sure if the link above isn't going to work, I have followed a website which told me upload it in my GoogleDrive then post the link, I'm praying it works otherwise I have NO idea how to upload a document to this blog thing!

I already had my CV, CPA Studios where I trained ingrained it in our heads to always keep your CV up to date because you never know when your going to need it. However, there was a bit of tidying up I needed to do to it so this was the perfect opportunity.

Onto task 1b :) if the link works, fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. I just copied and pasted the link into a webpage and it took me to my CV so hope it works for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess - great to meet you at the campus session. I could not make the link work? also maybe add a bit more to your blog profile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Shall I email it to you? My blog profile? (sorry still trying to figure it out, it's making sense slowly!)

      Delete
    2. I think the link works on this one now as well?

      Delete